Friday, February 23, 2007

Costa Rica - El empieza de mi viajes (February 23rd, 2007)

I just arrived to the Costa Rican capital city of San Jose to meet up with Scott on his Central American Exodus for the next two weeks. After finishing my last clinical rotation of radiology at UCSF thursday, I feel like I can finally relax. Hopefully with a good book, hammock and tropical sun as my constant companions. I spent the day walking around the small capital city of San Jose before having lunch at one of the local sodas´ which serve beans, rice, and some meat for around $1.50. I then returned to our hostel Tranquillo Backpackers for a nap before we met up with some of Scotts backpacking buddies to hit the town. Around 6pm, we started drinking with the Canucks and made our way over to the El Pueblo, an area filled with small dance clubs. We met a group of bankers who we danced with at the first club before leaving to explore a couple more of the clubs. We stayed there partying until about 3am then headed back to fall asleep before heading out to Cahuita the next day.

No comments: